The latest exciting addition to bar and dining facilities at Ten Square Hotel has recently opened for business. ‘The Loft’ is a luxurious rooftop bar which according to the hotel website will offer a dazzling selection of contemporary cocktails, bespoke beverages, fine wines & champagnes in a stylish new setting.
Enjoy the short video below showing a selection of pictures of the finished project.
MSM Contracts were main contractor on this refurbishment project and we worked in close partnership with the hotel management and design team to successfully deliver this 5-month project at eighth floor level. These works were carried out as part of the redevelopment of the former 8-storey Lancashire House office building to provide extended hotel accommodation for the adjacent Ten Square Hotel and similarly, involving MSM as the main contractor.
Construction works involved:
– Major demolitions and internal strip out to the eighth floor of the former office building
– Extending 2nr lift shafts to serve the eighth floor including alterations to the lift equipment
– Extending the stairwell vertically by one floor
– Constructing vertical extensions above existing roof level to accommodate the extended lift shafts and stairwell
– Alterations to the external building envelope including balcony terrace
– Internal shell fit-out works
– Specialist interior fit-out works by client appointed subcontractors
– Planning and executing works to have minimal impact to the occupied hotel guestrooms on the floors below
The newly opened eighth floor level now provides luxury bar areas with views over the Belfast city-centre skyline, dining areas with a breakfast servery, lift and stairwell lobby, washrooms, a fully equipped catering kitchen and a balcony terrace.